What are YUTTO's entrepreneurship supports?
YUTTO supports entrepreneurs and entrepreneur candidates with the following two entrepreneurship programs.
The first of these is a four-stage entrepreneurship program called BCWR. The steps of the four-stage entrepreneurship program;
- BORN: Idea stage; 7Tepe Yeni Fikir Early Stage Startup Accelerator Program Application
- CRAWL: Pre-incubation stage; business development trainings, mentoring, seminars, workshops, prototyping, Demo Day (Investor Pitch Day)
- WALK: Incubation stage; corporation, investor and customer negotiation
- RUN: Growth stage; follow-up meetings, go to global market
The other is the TUBITAK BiGG Program. The steps of the three-stage entrepreneurship program;
- Stage1: Receiving and evaluating applications, providing basic entrepreneurship training and pre-incubation services
- Stage2: Mentoring sessions, training on 5 different topics, business plan preparation support and incubation service.
- Stage 3: (TÜBİTAK Acceptance): Opportunity to benefit from incorporation and incubation services and benefit from Technopark tax exemptions
What is 7Tepe Yeni Fikir?
7Tepe Yeni Fikir is an early stage startup acceleration program that provides entrepreneurship training, expert mentor support and access to investor networks to technology-focused business ideas. “Yeni Fikir” means new idea.
What are the application requirements?
- At least one person from the application team must be a member of Yeditepe University.
- Individual and/or group applications can be made to the program.
- Technology-based business ideas will be evaluated.
Is it possible to apply with more than one project?
No. Only one project team can be involved.
What are the evaluation criteria?
- Team: Evaluation of the competence of the team members for the project and the knowledge required to realize the project.
- Problem and solution: Evaluation of the importance of the problem being solved and its potential to create a demand effect on people.
- Market and go-to-market strategy: Evaluation of market opportunity and exit strategy.
- Business model: The effectiveness of the type of solution
- Competition and sustainability: the continuity of the solution, the continuity of the business idea.
- Capital and funding strategy: The capital created for the realization of the idea and the subsequent funding strategy.
When can I apply to the program?
Applications for the 2022 Term will be received as of August 2022.
What are business development trainings?
- Team Building & Execution management
- Idea & Needs Validation
- Business model creation
- Sales and Marketing
- Intellectual Property & Regulations
- Canvas Business Model
- Market opportunity and go to market strategy
- Online presentation techniques
- Investor Presentation
How are entrepreneur-mentor pairings carried out?
Entrepreneurs and mentors are defined in the "Mentornity" system, which is a software platform. Entrepreneurs specify their entrepreneurial profiles, and mentors specify their areas of expertise in the system and indicate their available times. Entrepreneurs request appointments from mentors according to their availability. Interviews can be conducted online or face-to-face in the system.
How will the process after 7Tepe New Idea proceed?
A startup that has completed the 7Tepe Yeni Fikir Acceleration Program is deemed to have completed the Born (Idea) and Crawl (Pre-Incubation) stages in YUTTO's four-stage entrepreneurship program. After the 7Tepe Yeni Fikir, Walk (Incubation) stage, incorporation, access to customer and investment networks, office support are provided. Following the incubation phase, in the Run phase, support for the growth of companies is provided and performance is monitored.